Tuesday, February 15, 2011

CDs I'm Loving!

I got 2 new CDs a couple of weeks ago (yes, you heard that correctly...I do not have an iPod connector in my car...and both of my iPods have died).  I have been loving belting out to them in my car!  I'm sure I give my fellow drivers sitting in traffic a real laugh when they look over and see me jamming!  The first is:
Yes, that's no ordinary version but the special deluxe edition from Target!  Bonus acoustic tracks!  I know I'm probably a bit late on purchasing this CD but it's still pretty fabulous.  I know some may not care too much for this gal but I do love how her lyrics seem (or maybe are?) so real!  My favorite song on the CD right now is "Mine."  I just love how the lyrics turn from her point of view to his at the end of the song.  Ah, so sweet.

You said I remember how we felt sitting by the water
And every time I look at you, it's like the first time
I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter
She is the best thing that's ever been mine

And the second CD in my player right now is:
This CD has some awesome songs on it!  I'm a bit ashamed to admit I already owne 2 or 3 Glee CDs before this purchase.  And also a little more ashamed that I am so looking forward to the Justin Beiber episode of Glee tonight!  My favorites on this CD are:  "Forget You" (Gwenyth Paltrow), "Tennage Dream,"  and "Lucky."  I could go on and on...there are some good ones on here!

So how about you?  What's your favorite CD or song that's fabulous for jammin' in the car while belting at the top of your lungs?

No comments:

Post a Comment