Monday, February 21, 2011

My Weekend

I had a fun weekend filled with pre-wedding festivities for my sister, 
including a shower thrown by me and Lisa

Kicking off the party with some mimosas before the guests arrive.
The spread.  Mmmm!
My gift to her!  I got this idea from my friend Ashley.  Two Junior League cookbooks wrapped in a kitchen towel and stuffed with collapsible measuring cups from her registry.
I was pretty proud of my creation! :)
The hostesses with the bride.

I was also lucky enough to get to spend two days of the weekend getting to hold this precious baby girl (Lisa's neice)!
Ella Elizabeth and me
With big brother Thomas.

I'm super thankful for the week off school this week.  I don't have many plans with the exception of lunch/movie with mom tomorrow and getting some choreography created for my dancers.  

My sister has one more bridal shower next Saturday and then my mom is planning a special surprise birthday dinner for my dad that night.  He's got a big birthday coming up on March 1st!

Hope y'all have a great start to your week!

1 comment: