I realize that we are already 10 days into the new year, but I would still like to share with you a few of my goals for the new year:
- Be more creative and work smarter not harder in regards to my job as a middle school dance teacher.
- Be a better wife to my husband. I'm inspired by the book by Dr. Laura Schlessinger I just finished reading: The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands.
- Take more time for my family and friends.
- Keep our place clean and less cluttered by cleaning up a little bit each day.
- Be more organized with grocery shopping and meal planning. I'd like to be more effective with my couponing (or lack there of) as well.
- Stop procrastinating.
- Live in the now.