Monday, January 10, 2011

Beginning the New Year (A little late, I know...)

With each new year, individuals are encouraged to reflect back on the past year and look forward and reflect upon how they'd like to improve themselves and their lives for the upcoming year.  It gives everyone a breath of fresh air and somewhat new start to "get things right."

I realize that we are already 10 days into the new year,  but I would still like to share with you a few of my goals for the new year:
  • Be more creative and work smarter not harder in regards to my job as a middle school dance teacher.
  • Be a better wife to my husband.  I'm inspired by the book by Dr. Laura Schlessinger I just finished reading:  The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands.
  • Take more time for my family and friends.
  • Keep our place clean and less cluttered by cleaning up a little bit each day.
  • Be more organized with grocery shopping and meal planning.  I'd like to be more effective with my couponing (or lack there of) as well.
  • Stop procrastinating.
  • Live in the now.
Best of luck keeping up with your goals and resolutions for 2011!  For now, I'm going to live in the now and go play in the Snowpocalypse that has arrived in Atlanta!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to BloggyWorld!!! I LOVE Dr. Laura!! I'm curious to see how you like that book! I actually called in to her show in High School! lol!

    ReplyDelete